Your job will be to completely design a single PCB with a microcontroller (schematics, firmware, Gerbers, BOM) that will perform the following actions:
1. Read measurements from two sensor with I2C protocol
2. Use the readings to drive an AC motor as specified according to this application note AN308 by ST Microelectronics - TRIAC analog control circuits for inductive loads – with reference to figure 9 (here the link to download it: [login to view URL])
3. The driving algorithm is preferably a PID algorithm, with a standard library implementation. Tuning will be made by us.
4. Setpoint will be defined by user directly on the PCB (we could use a potentiometer, or any other device you may want to suggest). Setpoint will be defined at commissioning, so it will change seldom.
5. Implement all necessary industrial-grade software and hardware features, for safety (for example correct insulation for 230 V) and reliability (watchdog, brownout detection etc.)
Our microcontroller of choice is usually Atmel family, we use Jtag, IAR and Atmel studio. You can use the PCB design software you like.
In order to validate the design and make sure everything works before we move to the final PCB, we thought it will be best to try everything on an Atmel-based prototype board. Arduino looks like the obvious choice. Important thing is the ability to reuse the code in the final firmware, (where you will be able to do some debugging remotely as well).
With the prototyping and application validation, you will proceed step-by-step (first sensor readings on its own, then motor driving on its own, then you will combine everything in a single sketch that includes PID, and if everything works, you will design the embedded PCB with only the components that we need).
The overall PCB will have to be as inexpensive as possible, so please be cost-conscious in component selection for the final design)
To make sure you read all above, please begin your bid with “MotorDrive”. Obviously, skills in PCB design, microntrollers and firmware design, as well as I2C and Arduino knowledge will be needed. Some experience with PID might be useful, but not necessary. Ability to connect remotely and develop on our PC will be also needed, as the prototype circuitry will be built by us according to your indications.
Please bid to show your interest. Complete project details will be sent to shortlisted bidders so that you can make your final bid.
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €350 cho công việc này
Hi Sir. Your project is very interested to me. I have rich experience on embedded system development. I can show you Proteus Simulation for your job. I would like to help your project. Best regards.
motor drive,,,yes buddy,,,will provide u the best work,,,u will feel brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have just done such project and I am familiar for eagle & stm32. I have a development board, so that I can finish ASAP. I am all ready for hardware and software.