Raspberry Pi RS-485 connectivity
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with Raspberry Pi RS-485 connectivity for my industrial automation project. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing similar projects.
- The RS-485 connectivity is intended for industrial automation.
- The type of sensors that will be monitored is energy meters (Modbus protocol).
Number of Devices:
- There will be 6-10 devices connected to the RS-485 interface. But for this task we just need to read data from a single sensor.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing Raspberry Pi projects.
- Knowledge of UART/RS-485 connectivity.
- Experience in industrial automation projects.
Specific Roadblock currently facing:
I'm using this board: CM4-ETH-RS485-BASE-B from Waveshare
Board specs: [login to view URL]
Wiki: [login to view URL]
It has four RS-485 ports. Able to see them (ls /dev/tty*). Able to write to them (TX) but not able to read (RX). The board is configured in Semi-automatic mode (using a hard soldered 0R). So we need to be able to switch b/w send and receive modes. Or put one port in Send, the other in Receive and connect these two ports to RS-485 loop (containing 1 sensor)
ID dự án: #36693545
Về dự án
Được trao cho:
Hello, I have expertise in RS-485 communication. I have experience working with Raspberry Pi, MODBUS RTU & TCP/IP communication. I can develop script for Raspberry Pi to read data from energy meter or sensor.
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$94 cho công việc này
Hello I am PhD in electrical engineering. You project is quite interesting and I can help you with this project. I can discuss with you on the deliverables in private chat