Hi.....I have a database that interacts with word documents. So when I click a button information from text fields on the database is sent to relevant specified book marks in a word doc. Have used this for years and everything has been great even though I did have to make a couple of changes when 2010 Access installed (previous version was 97). I removed office 2007 suite from my computer as there appeared to be a conflict. I have a registered copy of 2010 suite. Anyway the problem seems to have been since removing 2007 (out of date trial version). Must be something to do with references but then I am no expert.
I know this is probably an easy fix but I could spend days with this and get nowhere. So help is required. The database is very large and it does call on a number of word documents. I have attached a sample of code to view. Also...could be that my code could be simplified
So...easy fix project for someone out there