I need to develop a database to act as an inventory/order management program for my online woocommerce shop. I already have a base done in Microsoft access which can be built on fairly easily.
The general idea of the database would be to flow as follows:
- Download the order from woocommerce in the required format such as a .csv file and use that to upload the details of that order into the database. Details including: Order number, order date, client details, products ordered, quantity of products ordered, etc.
- For the order, I will need to be able to mark each individual item in the order as either "to be packed" (default), "packed" or "delivered" in order to track the progress of each item in the order.
- The order as a whole must also be able to be updated to either be in the "processing status" (ie still be packed and delivered) or in the "completed" status in which all the items of the order have been delivered.
- On the other side, I will need to be able to track orders made at suppliers by adding details such as Supplier Name, Order Number, Products ordered, quantity ordered and expected delivery date, etc.
- Additionally the status of the order from supplier would also need to be able to be marked as "pending" (ie order has been emailed but not made), "ordered" or "delivered".
- A Stock Management page that shows per item the stock on hand and stock currently on its way in. The stock on hand will be based on all supplier orders marked as "delivered" and after subtracting all the individual items that are marked as delivered" on the customers orders. Stock currently on its way in will be all supplier orders that are marked as "ordered".
The following reports must be able to be generated:
- List of orders and status of the items in their orders as either "to be packed", "packed" or "delivered". All orders that have been marked as "delivered" in total should not show up on this list.
- List of books to be ordered from suppliers by calculating the difference between the orders currently in "to be packed" + "Packed Status", less the number of books currently in stock + the amount of books currently in "ordered" status from suppliers. Please see base template attached as "Summary".
- A list of all supplier orders that are on their way in and details of those orders. These will be all orders marked as "ordered" form suppliers. Please see base template attached as "Orders En Route"
Ideally i would like a front end in which to edit and update orders and statuses (and which you need to click a information button in order to confirm changes made for the order) and a backed that stores this data and which is protected.
Please let me know if you have any other questions in this regard. I have used Microsoft Access before but am open to any other options.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $214 cho công việc này
Hi. I ‘ve been working as software devoloper for more than 9 years and i ‘ve known about Access as well. It ‘ll be glad to help you with this task. Thank you and have a nice day