The deliverable is an incident management database where the data is entered using a form and could be extracted in report form.
It is to follow these steps:
- High Level Flowchart of Incident Management Process
1. An incident or non-conformance is reported on the site where it occurred or had been observed.
2. A risk assessment is conducted by the risk manager to determine the impact and likelihood of the incident or non-conformance on the organization.
3. It is determined whether an investigation is required to obtain further information on the incident or non-conformance. An investigator is assigned to conduct the investigation and must accept the assignment.
4. During the investigation a list of preventive actions, to be implemented to prevent the incident or non-conformance from recurring, is compiled.
5. The list of preventive actions is approved by the SHEQ manager and appointed to a site manager for implementation.
6. The employee appointed to implement the actions, must accept the task and indicate when the actions have been implemented.
7. The SHEQ manager must follow up and ensure that the preventive actions have been implemented.
Executives must be able to retrieve reports form the database.
A freelancer who is thorough and exceptionally fast is required as this is urgent.
Được trao cho:
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding to your database system project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $148 cho công việc này
Hi I have extensive php, mysql access database experience, do you want an online database system or local. Please message me to discuss your requirements.