Looking for an individual to:
(1) transition materials onto new templates
(2) format materials appropriately
(3) amend spelling and grammar errors where necessary
The job requires proficiency in PowerPoint Presentation and Microsoft Word, frequently using table formatting and slide master.
This is a base level project, with no content needing to be adjusted, therefore no background knowledge in the field is required.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Proficient in PowerPoint Presentation & Microsoft Word
• Native in English
• High attention to detail
• Ability to complete work to a high standard at a fast speed
Applicants will be given a trial set of materials to assess their suitability for the position. For successful applicants, there is potential for ongoing work throughout the next 6 months.
(1) Transitioning an Advanced Diploma level assessment from an old document onto the new template on Microsoft Word; ensuring all fields are entered accurately, during this stage it would be helpful to highlight any potential language errors.
(2) Reformatting bachelor's degree lecture slides to align with the new template/formatting requirements, ensuring all text and images are correctly formatted and clearly presented.
IN SUMMARY: this project is for the transposing of assessment papers (Word) and lecture slides (PowerPoint) onto new templates. No creation is required - it is a very low level job and we are really just looking for someone who can do this quickly and without error.
**please see attachment for examples.
33 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $6/giờ cho công việc này
Applicants will be given a trial set of materials to assess their suitability for the position. For successful applicants, there is potential for ongoing work throughout the next 6 months - Yes I agree Ponsi
I have experience and many works that use Microsoft software. It had been done during a short period of time. I'm demanding low cost of payment due to my new entry in this freelancer.