• Consults with business to design scalable solutions to meet business needs.
• Supports the implementation in designing, building, and testing data integration components for new and existing customers.
• Configures custom IVR/ACD solutions using inContact’s proprietary GUI scripting software suite.
• Builds customer facing custom stored procedures using SQL.
• Represents the technical services and professional services organization as an inContact product expert.
• Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end to end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
• Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects.
• Self-starter with the ability to adapt and learn new applications quickly.
• Assist with conducting a comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects.
• BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
• 1+ years of professional, customer facing experience beyond education requirements above.
• 1+ years of programming experience (doesn’t need to be professional experience). Must have a fundamental understanding of object-oriented principles and basic programming/scripting concepts.
• Ability to deeply learn complex concepts quickly.
• Capability of describing technical concepts to non-technical audiences in a simple and concise manner.
• Solid understanding of contact center software, cloud based is a bonus.