We are a growing e-commerce business based in Australia looking to expand our team in the upcoming weeks. We are in need of an experienced social media manager who is responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing and monitoring the team’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and maintain positive brand image.
As we are a fully remote team working across different time zones, we value flexibility and a collaborative attitude as critical attributes for this position. The ideal candidate will be efficient & comfortable working with minimal supervision required to deliver quality output. We are focused on placing the right people in integral roles as we continue to scale up our business units and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
This role will be part-time (20 hrs/week) with full time opportunity depending on performance so we are keen on only hiring someone who is considering a long-term working relationship.
* At least 3 years exposure to social media management, including but not limited to content creation, uploading/scheduling, responding to comments and direct messages for the following channels:
* Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software and Google Docs
* Must have excellent English communication skills and people skills
* Preferably has supervisory experience
* Preferably has experience in copywriting
* Preferably has exposure to e-commerce/dropshipping
* Preferably has prior experience in working with startups but not required
* Preferably has prior experience working in a remote setting but not required
If you meet these requirements, click apply and include a copy of your resume.