I want to create hyperlapse app like the old Instagram one
Hyperlapse App (similar to old Instagram Hyperlapse app)
the functionality is this -
- user films a video with 2 timers - actual recorded time an playback time
- once video complete - user then has slider bar to choose 1x - 2x - 4x - 6x (default) 8x - 10x - 12x and even 24x.
- uses all lenses in iPhone ultra wide - wide (regular) and zoom)
Once the video has been filmed - the user slides to see the various speeds before rendering - they can save and share socially. When user edits the file independently - they frames are already recorded at 24x so user can easily speed up or slow down the footage and not lose any image quality for silky smooth Hyperlapse.
The app has two timers like Instagram’s one that is actual time and one that is time filmed - so user knows exactly how long their video has been filming and how much Hyperlapse footage they have at the default 6x. When user slides slider to example - 4x or 10 x the time of the Hyperlapse changes simultaneously so user knows how long the actual clip will be before rendering (click save).
It has ability to record landscape or portrait. ability to push hold for focus lock or automatically used the iPhone auto focus functionality for filming. Watermark for free then remove upgrade to Pro for 4.99 purchase - monthly.
filmed at 30fps output also - output options 4k-2k or HD -
with lock focus includes bokeh option for the finished version before rendering
- user can choose speeds before rendering
- afterrendering the footage has simple buttons allow easy share (utilizing apps within phone that iPhone already displays in the bottom up menu)
- after rendering another button askes to create new hyperlapse
- most important stabilization so users can use it on older iPhones - only compatibility for iPhone 10 or newer.
Vendor to assist with our company owning app, files, app store set up and launch for full control
Vendor will also help with updates and provide an update schedule along with costs
iOS only iPhone 10 and higher to current models is this possible?