The primary deliverable for this project is an iOS iPhone application written in Swift/SwiftUI which:
1. Directs the user to authenticate with AWS (in app browser, or calling out and returning)
2. Connects to AWS and uses this to extract the list of available servers
3. displays a list of servers connected to the account, including server details:
- IP address
- Server name
- Whether they have an SSH server running or not
The complete deliverables will include:
* All source code for the app described above, using only code suitable for redistribution in a commercial application made available on the Apple App Store. I am mostly interested in getting the above workflow and APIs in place. The user interface can be the bare minimum to display the data, as this code will be integrated elsewhere.
An ideal developer for this project would be a freelancer available for follow-on work to further enhance the application, especially in regard to connecting to, and displaying similar information from, other cloud providers (e.g., Azure, Google, etc).
22 freelancer chào giá trung bình$309 cho công việc này
Hello. I have just read your job and fully understand. Please response and discuss more. I have 11+ years of mobile app development experience. The position appeals to me. Thanks.
I can work to prototype your AWS Management app with the deliverables as mentioned in job post. Let me know when we can connect. thanks & regards