Simple app is needed for Android - audiobook player w/ optional text display.
There is a reference app in iOS, that may be used.
Requirements for app:
- highly preferable to preserve inputs as in iOS version:
1) audio files are in m4a format.
2) chapters list and chapters text are listed in .plist file
3) use same graphics file (book cover jpeg's and icons)
- optional book's text display:
1) if text enabled - display text and audio playback control
2) if text disabled - play audio from chapters list
- must have an optional in-app purchase
1) disabled - downloaded app has all audio accessible
2) one purchase - downloaded app has 1st audio chapter accessible, single in-app purchase is required to unlock the rest of chapters
3) per-chapter purchase - downloaded app has 1st audio chapter accessible, and each other chapter should be purchased separate way
- must have an optional iad
- MUST have included some level of audio files protection.
1st version delivery - 7 days. Fixes and changes after review - in 4 days. Bugs to be fixed for free (of course).