I have built a turn based game for Android but need the front end including Facebook integration and back end CouchDB to support the game.
Front End Facebook integration
At the front end, the design and interface will be similar that of Words with Friends or Draw something
It will include
- User Authorisation and Login through Facebook or Username/ Email + Password
- User friend invites (invites to the app) via Facebook or Email
- User friend invites to play a game (i.e. choose your opponent)
- A list of current live games + Finished games
- Ability to support Push Notifications to initiate or continue games
- Plus anything else that i may have ommited
- The user will have the ability to purchase game 'equipment' so this will need to be provision in the app design and the database
The back end should be based on CouchDB or similar distributed system
It will include
- List of Tournaments a user has entered into (Player1 vs Player2)
- List of games played + game score (including user data to know who won)
- User Data
- List of items the user has purchased
- Ability to support push notifications
- Plus anything else that i may have ommited.
The game data will be stored in XML string format and sent from one user to the next after being stored in the DB
Game replay data will also be saved in XML and stored on the server if player2 wants to replay.
I need an English speaker but also someone that can read between the lines and get this done without too much involvement from me.
Also need the project completed quickly but this shouldn't be too large for a competent coder
Bootstrapped front end that will be the landing page of a logged in user (again, see Draw Something)
CouchDB backend either hosted or coded to upload to my own hosted solution
The interface between front end and back end (The game that has been designed will communicated with your front end, not the server)
Support to help integrate with my game and make sure the solution works correctly.
Access and all rights to the created code.
***IMPORTANT please start replies with 'Jenga' so i know that you have read this