Subject:Multi user mysql login home replacement screen for Android
1. Create a home replacement screen that allows users to login, logout, register
2. The password must be securely encrypted and stored in an external mysql database (location given by job poster)
3. Upon login, a procedure named startUserSession should be called with userid (unique user identifier from mysql database) as its parameter. You must display a logout option in startUserSession.
4. No other apps will be allowed to run at any point. You must be locked into the login app. Upon pressing the home button, you session must be logged, so if the user has logged in, they shouldn't be asked to login again until they logout of the system.
5. At the start of the logout function, you will need to call a procedure named disposeUserSession with the userid as a parameter. You will need to do nothing in that particular procedure.
4. A fully detailed step by step document guide for your code must be created for future edits.
5. Code must work on Android 2.2 and later versions.
Code will be tested on sample device.