I need a small Android NDK sample with FFMPEG and its usage.
1) Need an environment where simply running a shell script the latest FFMPEG library gets compiled with latest Android NDK. In the shell script or in other config file various FFMPEG features can be included or excluded from the build. The build must feature the common Android ARM architectures. I target the latest common phones from HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and tablets too. Build env shall run preferably with cygwin on windows, or Ubuntu Linux.
2) NDK methods using FFMPEG features, called from Android app, via JNI. Must be able to open common video files (preferably H264, mpeg4), audio not needed. Methods in the C file: open file, getNextFrame, getNextXFrame.
3) In the android app the frames shall be displayed on canvas, or glSurfaceView.
4) Make it runnable out of the box. Required env for the FFMPEG build should be properly described!
Being efficient in terms of battery life is necessary
Project should run in all common hardwares.
Some education during handover is highly appreciated.
Extending 3) Displaying shall be full screen, and video frame should be scaled to full screen. Must work on all screen sizes.
5) Advise needed on FFMPEG: since FFMPEG is opensource there should be a possibility to change its behavior. Video codec shall be changed in a way that custom (obfuscated) video file can be read. Imagine a standard H264 coded video file, with a little trick that it turns it not readable by other players. Additionally if software instance key could be involved in the obfuscation, would be even better Matching decoder utility shall be implemented.