This is a very simple game for the Android platform. The concept is inspired by "stick wars 2" which is a flash game available for the iPhone.
Please get a feel for the game from this video page:
[url removed, login to view]?v=EJ-RSpf1xH4
Please note we do not own, "stick wars 2" I simply wish to create a similar game for the Android platform.
The result of this project will be a basic playable framework for the game with all source code or IP owned by us, the client. The code should be well structured and extensible as it is our intention to build on the basic framework going forward. This framework should consist of:
- Wave-based game flow with an algorithm for an infinite number of levels, each progressively more difficult
- Ability to kill guys and slow guys by throwing them in the air. Basic physics need to be applied to the movement and falling. Killing guys is rewarded by money.
- Option to save between each wave
- Option to upgrade fortress and purchase buildings between each wave. One of each building type, unlimited fortress upgrades so long as there are sufficient money
- Option to assign converted foes to roles (archers & wizards) during wave. Unlimited number of converted foes, and assigned converted foes.
- Background graphics
- Sprite graphics, unique animations and interactions for different types of enemies.
- The game should scale for multiple screen sizes
- The game should work on as many Android API levels as is reasonably possible
There should be a free version where you can play a few levels and an upgraded version.
The resulting UI will only need to work horizontally. It needs two options, defined in the code, to have an advert placed at the bottom of the page, or no advert.
Please don't make assumptions. If in doubt ask