- Palm Application that can read GPS information from any gps device that has been configured via Bluetooth
- Application transmits/posts GPS information (lat,long,speed,current date, current time) to a URL that has been defined in the applications settings menu
- Application will take GPS readings at intervals configured in the settings menu, and store them into programmers choice of data storage (flat file, database, etc).
- Application will transmit at intervals configured in the settings menu, the contents of the database, to a webserver, via http, using the phones "data" capabilities.
- Once data has been transmitted, application will delete readings, and start over.
- Screenshots of what the application should look like will be given to the winning bidder.
- Application will have a Settings/Configuration screen, with different options for
* server location for data to be posted to ex: [url removed, login to view]
* username (for authentication / unique identification )
* Interval for reading gps information (5,10,15,20,30,60,120,180 seconds)
* Interval for transmitting gps information (1,5,10,15,30 minutes)
I have a more detailed spec, which I will provide to the winning bid.