We have developed an iPhone app which we now want to convert to a Blackberry app.
The app requires:
1. A splash screen while the app loads
2. A log in screen (and once a user has logged on the device remembers their log on details and automatically submits their log on details so the user doesn't need to do so in the future) - from the log in screen the user will be able to click a help button (where a help screen is displayed) or a user can click a change password button to change their password.
3. There is then 3 screens where the user selects an answer (each of these screens has one hard coded question on each screen and the user clicks a next button between the screens)
4. After answering the three questions the user then clicks the submit button and the answers are submitted (by existing web service)
5. The user then receives a screen thanking them for their time and displays a message (that is returned by the web service). Also on this screen the user can submit additional information if they want to or they can update their facebook status or they can update their Twitter profile
That's it. The app would look (as much as possible) the same as the existing iPhone app. Images and content will be provided and the web service already exists. All that is required is to build the front end part of the app and for it to talk to the web service.
The app must be compliant with Blackberry Software v4.5 and up.
Development must be completed within one week of the winning bid being appointed.
Once completed the full source code (including commenting) must be provided.
Please do NOT bid if you will be above the specified budget.