I am actually working on a code but I am having some trouble in it. So, I want you to solve the trouble that I am facing.
First of all, I want to tell you the things that I am using:-
1. Sony Ericsson T68i (For bluetooth connection and transfer of AT-Commnands)
2. A Generic USB bluetooth radio device (For bluetooth connection between Laptop and Sony Ericsson T68i)
3. Hyperterminal (For transfer of AT-COMMANDS between Sony Ericsson T68i and Laptop).
I actually want to make a code (preferably C# based) to send and receive PDU mesages between Laptop and any other mobile phone.
But the messages will be sended and received after passing through the Sony Ericsson T68i or any other mobile that supports AT-COMMANDS like Nokia 6021. I am successfully sending and receiving messages using all the three things mentioned above. What I need from you is to transform this physical connection into a code so that I might be able to send or recive PDU messages using any mobile that supports AT Commands. These sending and receiving of messages would be done through the use of AT-COMMANDS which should be the part of the code. After that, you need to link the code to a database (MICROSOFT ACCESS) that will store all the messages automatically and if needed, will send the messages to the numbers from mwhich the messages were received automatically. In addition, the sony Ericsson T68i supports only PDU mode for sending and receiving messages in AT-commands. So, it would be good if the code can transform both text mode to PDU or PDU to Text mode...
In short, what you have to do in the code is :
1. To make it so that it could send or receive messages using Sony Ericsson T68i (PDU BASED).(if I am sending message from my laptop's database, the code should transform the message from text to PDU mode and then send it through Sony Ericsson T68i using the bluetooth device that is connected through the USB port)
2. If anyone send a message to my sim number inserted in the Sony Ericsson T68i, it should save the message into the database. without any complications..
After all this you will need to manage a bidding system that is how people bids on different items and collect the responses. Will tell the detail to the winning bid only...
Only serious freelancers only. No time wasters please
My budget is very short. So, keep that in mind.
Waiting for your bids.