I would like to have an android app developed that when launched will:
1. Ask the user for a lock code and a URL.
2. Display the URL entered in portrait view without an address bar or notification bar. Basically a full screen webview of that webpage.
3. Once the app has been launched with the webpage loaded, no buttons will function. The user will be unable to exit via the home button or enter any settings or use any other button.
4. If a button is pressed, a pop-up dialog asks for the code that was entered originally to exit the application. If they don't enter a code within 10 seconds, the dialog will close. If the correct code is entered, then the application will exit.
5. Extra points will be awarded if you send me a demo version of what you can offer.
Thank you for your consideration.