I have created a universal application and need some further work completed on it. The application has been given the name ApplicationShell within xcode.
I need the following work completed within this project:
1. Create a custom transition for the right swipe gesture which imitates the the existing gotoProceedingView code. I would like to use a segue that calls the custom transition to move back through the navigation stack.
2. Convert the application to be tab based. Create for tabs called Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4. The first three view controllers should use Tab 1. The Summary view controller should be on Tab 2 (should refresh when tab item is selected and remove swpie transition from first three view controllers).
3. Tab 3 should contain a table view and have cells which individually link to the first three view controllers. The swipe gestures should not go back to the cells, they should only use the segues to move between view controllers.
4. Change the existing imageview and imagepickercontroller to be able to select and play video. The placeholder item should show a thumbnail of the video just as it does now with a selected image. The video should play in full screen mode.
5. Add the pinch gesture to the image view controller so that pictures can be zoomed in and out.
6. When tapping the imageview to add a picture or video and you have not selected the complete button, pop up a UIAlert and advise the user to select complete before adding the image or video.
The changes should be tested on a real iphone using real pictures and video to ensure that the screens load and transition quickly and none of the screens lag.
Unfortunately I just dont have the time to complete this currently for this app and I know it can be done easily by an experienced developer.
The budget for this project is $200 and it needs to be completed within 14 days.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $172 cho công việc này
Hi, I'm interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. I have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details