Full-functional email client for iOS needed.
• automatic connection to account (POP3 and etc. data must be loaded automatically) of any known popular email service (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Yandex, etc.(the list is determined));
• the ability to create multiple profiles with different e-mail addresses connected;
• receiving mail (automatically or by pressing the special button);
o possibility to mark messages as read / unread;
o possibility to mark messages as spam;
• letterbase search;
• automatic spam screening in a special folder;
• reading email;
o the opportunity to respond to the letter;
o opportunity to forward the letter;
• Writing letters;
o ability to attach files (up to a maximum size-limit of the selected mail service);
o standard text formatting (bold text, italics, etc.);
o possibility of sending a letter to multiple recipients, or to create an open/hidden copy;
o the ability to create a signature that is automatically added to each letter;
• Ability to view archives of incoming / sent messages (or view search results) in chronological mode. That is, not in classic mode (horizontal list of message headers, sorted by time and divided into pages), but the letters organized into folders.
First, user sees the years-folders, clicks, sees the month-folders, clicks, and then sees a horizontal list of message headers (classical mode).
That’s all. Further discuss - with the selected candidate.