Title: Experienced iPhone/iPad/iOS developer for Image Cropper View Controller
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to create a self-contained "Image Cropper View Controller" that will be used in our applications to allow the user to select and crop an image.
The view controller will have properties that can be set at run-time to modify the behavior of the controller and/or cropping rectangle.
A complete Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document is attached for you to review.
Please read the attached SRS document completely before bidding on this project so that your bid and time estimate is accurate and you feel confident you can deliver the complete project.
Candidates should send us the following:
- A short description of their experience with iOS development.
- A link to their portfolio or some sample of their work.
- If you have written open-source Objective-C code, a link to your project(s).
- A bid for the whole project (your main bid) AND a break-down by milestones (as described in the SRS document).
- Time to delivery for each milestone if we accept your bid.
- Finally, your input (if any) on the project. This may include suggestions, a high-level design plan, concerns, etc…
Quadra Knowledge was started in 1999 and is specialized in infrastructure integration on UNIX platforms. For the past several months, we have been building a spinoff in the area of mobile software development. We have developped iPhone apps for local clients and are currently working on a large project that should materialize in the next 6 months.
We are looking to develop long-term relationships with a freelance iOS developer and graphics artist to help us speed up development and finishing of some of our projects.