I need a few changes made to a simple iPhone game.
Shouldn't take long to complete if done effectively.
The functionality will not be complex but I still expect
the following to apply if you consider having this job:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in iPhone game creation
- You have at least 100 hours on [url removed, login to view]
- You have at least 4 star rating
- You complete tasks effectively and on time
- You are passionate about your work and deliver
The full details on the job will be given after I review
your work history.
Please provide the following:
- Any game programming you have done for iPhone
- Links to apps you created in iTunes App Store
Please answer to the following questions. I will ignore ALL the
applications that do not complete this!
1. Why do you want this project?
2. What are your passions as developer?
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
4. How long have you developed for iPhone?
5. Are you familiar with developing dynamic nag screen, local push notifications and in-app purchases?
I need you to be able to discuss the project details on
Highly important!! Please begin your reply by using code word
"spring". I will IGNORE any application that is missing the code