This application will focus on the combination between calorie intake and calories burned during one day or week. It will let the user record different types of food he/she have eaten. The app will thereafter calculate the amounts of calories eaten. At the end of the day or week it will present how many calories they have eaten and compare that with how many calories they have burned through their workout. Features needed for this project is listed below. We already have a design partner and nutrition and workout expert so for the project we need is a person with sufficient programming experience. The programmer will have enough knowledge to develop the following features.
• Goal setting linked with calendar (notifications)
• Connection with facebook, twitter – to challenge friends and post development
• Profile (age, gender, height, weight, muscle%, fat%)
• Possibility of choosing different workouts from a database(link with youtube to let user see how workout is done)
• Food diary will let the user chose different types of food from the local supermarkets, database is purchased already. Also possibility of manually entering calories and amount eaten.
• GPS tracking, will let the user track the distance and time of running or bicycling , or just the possibility of entering time and distance.
• Progress presenting through statistics and tables
• BMI, fat% and muscle% calculator
• Healthy menus, links to partner gyms etc
A way to enter this data in a simple way is key.
WE NEED AN ANSWER ASAP SINCE WE ARE MEETING A POTENTIAL INVESTOR ON THURSDAY, THANK YOU.