We are looking for a seriously talented development team to create a dedicated mobile app for our brand new Price Comparison site.
We are massive, massive fans of the Skyscanner iPad application and the ease of finding and comparing flight prices with it and would like to take inspiration from it to allow our users to compare the prices of any of our products.
The data layer of the application is ready to use and you will need to write a JSON or XML communication layer to read from our SOAP service (the choice is yours). If you identify the objects and formats you will need, we will tweak and modify them for you.
We have a basic set of graphics and artwork for the company but it will be up to you to style and provide artwork for the iOS app. All artwork should be retina ready and scale accordingly.
We are iOS developers ourselves and will provide any assistance we can to the project.
Basic functionality should include:
* Search for a product by name, brand, price bracket, filter, category
* Compare prices from different retailers
* Click a retailer to open an integrated WebView where the user can buy the product
* Save product for later
* Share this product with friends via social networking
* Warn me when this product is a certain price via Push Notification/email etc
A full list of features will be discussed with the winning bidder