We need a relatively basic iPhone app programmed. It must also work on an iPad.
It will be a database app that allows users to store information on their iPhones.
As the user enters a record into the database, he should have the option to e-mail it to himself.
He must also have the option to fax the record to himself. (For this we need your advice. Do we use an email-to-fax gateway?)
We envision approximately 10 screens:
2. Settings (enter name, e-mail address, fax number, etc.)
3. Create record (database table 1)
4. Create record (database table 2)
5. Create record (database table 3)
6. Sort/view/edit records in database table 1
7. Sort/view/edit records in database table 2
8. Sort/view/edit records in database table 3.
9. Help (static information)
10. Possibly 1 or 2 more screens.
Please send samples of other iPhone apps you have created. Also please describe your development process, and how we will be able to view your work in progress. Finally, we will need help submitting to Apple's App Store.
We are ready to begin and would like to finish as soon as possible. Please describe how long this will take you.