I am seeking development of an iPhone app for a sport website which I own and maintain. The main requirements are the following:
- Users would have to login when they first start the app. Registration would consist of a username, password, email address and selecting their favourite club
- Home tab which is personalised based upon the club they have chose. This will display that clubs latest news, fixtures, results, their position in the league table and static club information
- News tab which would contain all the latest news. A filter will be able to be applied so news can be filtered on a competition or club basis.
- Club tab which would display all the clubs from the various competitions and upon selection will take you to that club's homepage. The club homepage would have the same information as is outlined in the 'home' tab above.
- Scores tab which would act as a live scores centre for matches that are currently underway. We already have the data for this in XML format. This area needs to function superbly as it will be the main selling point of the app.
- Stats tab which will contain all fixtures/results/league tables for the compeititons.
- There would need to be an account section where users could change their password or their favourite club.
- A social tab would contain feeds from our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- We would require the app to be submitted to the App Store upon completion
We have all the data from a news, scores and stats perspective. We require an app which is in-keeping with our current branding, designed to a high standard and is easy to use for the end user.
The project is to be completed within 30 days of acceptance. We would retain IPR for the app so would be able to make our own changes in the future.
A full specification will be provided to serious contenders for this project.
The successful bidder must be able to speak fluent english and ideally contactable through Skype, MSN, AIM or a similar messaging system.