This is a yellow pages app. You would get xml feeds for the data. The app should start with default splash screen which can be changed by splash feed. For info, please see attached img.
The user selects the current location or enter his/her own. You would need to get the longitude and latitude of the location and validate it. Unique categories would be provided through the feed. Around 2/3 of the page would be reserved for a special ad displayed by feed info. Category selector is like used in apple clock app. The ad would be having an image, text and URL for the click. This feed must be called everytime this page is visited.
When the Category, lat-long and radius is passed to the feed you would get a list of businesses in XML format having various params like Name, Street, Address, HasCoupon, ImageURL, Phone etc. Most of them are optional and should be displayed only if available. There should be an emergin HasCoupon icon. The same layout can be used when Favorites businesses are seen by the user.
-Page 3 or Tab:
Same result should be displayed in the map. Make sure the user does not leave the app and map is displayed within the area. The center of the map around which the businesses are searched must be displayed clearly. Click on the business would lead to Page 4. The app should remember the format (list/map) used to diplay data and thus display new search in same view. Also last search category, center and radius must also be remembered.
This displays the business information. Name, address, phone etc. Display share block with FB, Twit, SMS and Email. Another block for map & contact. Contact should lead to Contact page which would send the email to business with valid email with message appended by > Some msg. Add Prev & Next.
This is contact page. You can reach this page when
a. Contact this Business is clicked on the Business Details Page (display Contact business name - send email to business)
b. Report button clicked on the Business Details Page (Subject should be prefilled with business name and id. Send email to the our email)
c. Contact Us is clicked on the bottom menu (Let the user fill up and send email to our email)
Note: User has the ablity to attach a photo (restrict size and type) and this should be sent as an attchement in the email.
This is displayed when the user clickes on the + sign at the bottom menu - "Add Your Business". So a business can submit their busness information to us and it shoud be sent to the email specified. This also has ability to upload their log or any other image.
-Another Simple Page:
The fourth menu item at the bottom should display a page which displayes FAQs about the app. This should also be retrieved through the feeds (in XML) but the call should me made only one a day. So cashe it for the whole day as this information does not change so often.
1. We would not telerate any memory leaks in the app and app resources must be used appropriately. Making the app run fast, efficiatent and without crash must be your foremost target. Code will be the property of the company and should be submitted before realeasing the final payent.
2. Splash / icons / background would be created by you (App icon also). The app must have a nice looking light colored app with green, orange, red, black and blue colors.
3. App should work on all versions of iphone and it would be your responsibility to submit and get it approved. Unapproved app would not be funded. Thus code in a fashion apple accepts it.
4. For testing the beta build should be sent with our phones provisioned to test it. Before that simulation videos are ok. Then we would test it real time.
5. You must have patience to make app proessional looking and be ready for revisions.
6. The colors, pages and look in my sample are just indications. Make them pro! My sample does not indicate how many pages you would need to make.
7. We will consider adding ads. I would need suggestion on [url removed, login to view]