I need somebody who can assist me in creating a native mobile application.
The basic requirements are:
- Be written in HTML5 and be compiled to run natively on iOS and Android devices
- 7 x main application pages
- 3 x page sets (add/edit/view) based on same/similar template
- 2 specialty pages (1 x custom jQuery control & 1 x plot data against background)
- responsive coding of pages to suit a range of devices (from iOS and Android tablets and phones of varying resolutions and aspect ratios) to maintain look and usability
- application logic around specialty pages
- utilisation of device resources including cameras, GPS location services and 3G/4G data connection
- would ideally like to be able to cache data on local device and synconize via cellular data where available
The successful bidder will be provided with a detailed brief, page flow diagram & UI mock-ups to speed up the process.
Any questions or for more information please message me.
Once proof of concept has been established, more work will most likely follow.