We are looking for an iOS developer / designer, who is able to program a time / event management iPhone app.
- The app consists of around 10 screens (User creation, login, create & delete events, sent events via mail, integration of iPhone adress book & calendar)
- All screens have simple content (no animation, only standard UI elements like input fields, labels and buttons). A couple of screens have background pictures.
- A bi-directional interface to an existing webservice based on a JSON/REST-protocol has to be programmed to synchronize data (create, insert, update, delete).
- An authentification / authorization module has to be designed and programmed
- Adress book UI framework has to be integrated
- Eventkit/ eventkit UI framework has to be integrated
What we will provide you
- We will explain the whole concept in a crystal clear way so that you will have no confusion in understanding the requirements.
- Design of the app screens
- We will provide you a Powerpoint/Keynote based screen prototype including a detailed description of the functionality of the app.
What we will need from you
1. Links to your apps already in the App store (at least 5 apps!).
2. References of JSON-interface projects you already developed
3. Expected timeframe for completion.
4. Your current availability
5. Fixed rate
6. Are you available to discuss the project in detail on skype? Time of availability will be needed once the interview process begins. Note: if you are not available to discuss on Skype or on phone, your proposal will be ignored.
7. You should have a rating of 4 and above.
8. You should be a good programmer who takes pride in his/her work and tries to exceed expectations.
9. You should be ready to revise your work until all the requirements are completely satisfied.
10. We expect that you stick to agreed timelines.
11. We're looking for a freelancer, not an agency!
Please note, we are a serious buyer and we need only a serious programmer, who thoroughly TESTS his projects to ensure that all functionality works as designed and expected. We will never compromise on quality and will never accept a substandard product. You should apply only if you are confident that you can deliver quality.
Give us a indicative pricing about the effort you need to program the app. The exact budget we will discuss during the interview.
Don’t expect any upfront payment.
Please reply with the code word “Lady Gaga" so that I know that you have read the whole description.
Được trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $483 cho công việc này
LADY GAGA Hello There, We are nWorks Technologies from Reading (UK) with other offices in SFO (USA) & Pune (India).Please see PMB for our detailed response. Thanks