This project is a real estate Website and consists of 2 parts that need to be combined:
1) WordPress theme (Front End)
2) Listings that are managed via an admin backend created in cakePHP
A detailed list of requirements is attached. You will find links to individual pages of the WP theme for reference and an outline of required changes for each page. Mockups of important pages are attached to show you what they are supposed to look like. I understand that modifications may be required and the end result may not be identical. I will supply you with any graphics you may need in order to achieve the look of the mockups.
The listing system has already been created and for the most part, works perfectly. It needs to be integrated into the WP theme and changes are necessary to make the listing photos responsive. The mobile site needs to use smaller versions of the images for faster loading. I have attached screen captures of various cakePHP admin pages as well.
I have discovered some people are bidding on projects without actually reading requirements. Since you will be working with cakePHP code that already exists, it is very unlikely someone genuinely interested in this job will not have any questions so if I see people giving me a price, claiming they have no questions, I will ignore them.
If you happen to turn out to be my programmer of choice, there will definitely be more work for you since I have another client who wants a project very similar to this one. I also have WP projects I need help with.
If you think this project will cost more than the range I indicated, please let me know and give me the reasons.
I answer all questions so please don’t hesitate to ask.
(Freelancer is not letting me to add attachments at this point so I will provide them a bit later)
- List of requirements
- Mockups of desired final pages
- Screen captures of cakePHP admin pages
This project will need to be set up on a different, shared server: Blue Host
Clarification that may not be necessary:
- When someone does a "Quick Search", only the property markers matching the search criteria should be displayed on the Google map. If someone does not specify search criteria, all properties will be displayed on the Google map.
- Ability to share each property on Social Media: Most important are Facebook and Instagram. Other SM options should be available but not available until my client decides to do so.
- Mobile version will load smaller versions of images, optimized for quick downloading
2 glitches need to be fixed in the current Admin section:
- Error is generated when trying to edit or delete a user
- jQuery calendar: The listing system allows me specify a date for an "Open House". When the event is over, the "Open House" status is automatically removed and the listing status reverted to "normal". The next time I create an "Open House" for the same listing, the calendar remembers the last date for an "House House" event but should show today's date instead.
I would kindly ask that the programmer to make me aware of problems they encounter with the existing code as well as make suggestions for improving and streamlining the back-end. Unless they are very time consuming to do, please include them in this project since another Website you will likely be working on is based on this one.
All images/graphics will be provided.