Looking for a developer to modify a working PhoneGap/Cordova & JQuery Mobile based application for android tablet. You can see a demo of the current state of the application, by installing it from play store here [url removed, login to view]
Add "receiving shared data from other app" functionality to this Cordova application. Like [url removed, login to view] So that a user browsing an online PDF file in a web browser can easily share it with our app and access the PDF from the offline list view of our app. Code at [url removed, login to view]
1) Our App should be visible in sharing options from youtube app & browser app(Chrome or firefox or native browser)
2) If no internet connection, ask the user to try again later.
3) If internet connection, proceed to showing a form asking for title of the file (PDF file or video file or web page URL)
4) The form also asks the user to pick a category from a hierarchy of categories. ( Hierarchy of categories come from the API [url removed, login to view] )
5) User also has an option to create a category or a category within another category.
6) Once the user clicks the submit button on the form, Data like Title, file URL is sent to remote REST API.
Notes: [url removed, login to view]