Requirements for Fence/Alerts:
- Screen CRUD for Map kit objects management like mkpolyline, polygon, circle, area etc.,
- This will have a map screen to draw, edit, remove the map objects
- A listing screen
- save/retrieve with API already available
Some code for POI is partially written and the initial map fence is already drawn
Alerts management screen. CRUD functionality Similar to the above, about 10 alerts with one/two additional parameters like overspeed, idle, idle at fence, fence entry/exit, engine on/off, ac on/off, main battery connect/disconnect, schedule interval as in Rover360 android
- The above alerts will be saved as group
- Alert listing screen will list alert all alert groups and will have a ON/OFF switch
Add the route history changes I suggested along with the above and let me know the amount I need to create for milestone
Changes/fixes for Route history:
- Running hour, idle hours, no of stops are not visible
- Also can we zoom out the map to view the entire route?
- There should be some bubbles in the route for which I missed to give the business logic. - If a vehicle has been idle for more than 30 seconds in a location, it is shown in blue marker(parked). If it is idle for more than 15 seconds and below 30 seconds, we show orange markers (idle but engine running)
- Is it possible to show a control for zoom in/out/pan on the map itself?