JustWatch is looking for an Android & Swift freelance engineer who can support us to improve the monetisation of our mobile apps .
Our Android and iOS mobile apps are built with Capacitor/Cordova and Vue. Right now, we’re migrating our mobile apps to React Native.
Here's what you'll do
1. Build a solution that includes interscroller ads within our Android & iOS mobile apps (rough solution for Android already works)
2. Enhance the ad setup further by integrating with the SDK from our header bidding partner Yieldlove
3. Performance improvements and bug fixing after release
4. Outline a release plan and proactively share updates on progress
5. Collaborate with our monetisation team to connect the new ad inventory to Google AdMob
What you will need
1. Solid experience with Android/iOS development with strong understanding of Capacitor/Cordova
2. Basic knowledge of React Native is a big plus
3. Basic knowledge of ad serving and platform monetisation
4. Good understanding of user-centered design and you have the user in mind when providing solutions
5. Fluent English
JustWatch is an international streaming guide with more than 20 million users across 106 countries. With Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and many others all in one place, we help users find movies and TV shows to watch and where to watch them legally online.
We love challenging goals. We are questioning everything. We are always learning. And we are excellent in execution. We believe in the 80/20 rule and try to apply common sense and pragmatism to everything, so we are looking for people with business sense.