This will be a basic proof of concept app that will log the user's geolocation to a file.
1) Must be built in Cordova/PhoneGap
2) Must log GPS coordinates even if the user navigates to another app (something like, but not limited to, [login to view URL])
3) Set any plugin settings for accuracy to as accurate as possible, and if possible, 30 second intervals
4) Must log the coordinates as well as the timestamp to a .txt file on the device
5) No styling required, can be a blank white screen for all I care as long as it's logging coordinates