I'm currently undertaking a personal project of mine to try and learn the basics of touch controls and object selection and manipulation in Unity 3D. To reduce the time I spend on this, I would like to have someone develop this for me in accordance to the following specifications below. Please comment all code so I can easily follow it and learn along the way.
- 2 Game Scenes: How the scenes change is not important but just to show me how is fine.
- Camera Controls (Pan, Zoom, Rotate): I know there are assets you can download for touch controls but I would like to see it done manually and commented so I can see how the touchphases work.
- 2/3 Objects per Scene: e.g. 2 Cubes on a Plane.
- Select Objects: e.g Select a cube and drag/enlarge/shrink/rotate.
- Implement accelerator
- Portrait and Landscape Support
The game in no way shape or form has to look good, a few colours would be nice on the eyes for sure (e.g. change colour on select of object). The most important thing I want to learn from this is the touchphases, raycasts and calling methods of objects from their on scripts. It's not a big project at all, just something simple so shouldn't take long for anyone who is interested.
Thanks for reading.
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €137 cho công việc này
hi help an indie game developer delivering this project to me :) thanks. Ii delivery the finish project for you in a week. with the code with comments and the app build