Development of a .Net application to enable kiosks to perform effective video communication and dispensing using Vending Machine (VM). The existing application has been developed on an android platform and has to be migrated onto a windows based .Net application. This is done to have effective control over the operating system and hardware that is being used.
The following are the primary functionalities of the application.
1. Communicate to an Android tab in the same network using sockets for configuration and patient related data transfer.
2. Communicate with our servers to obtain the consultation status of each patient, as well as the inventory/stock status of the Vending Machine.
3. Establish Video communication channel using OpenTok SDK.
4. Retrieve and print the prescription on the connected Printer (Thermal/Regular A4 printer)
5. Read the QR code that has been scanned and identify the appropriate prescription
6. Determine the stock and dispense medicine from the Vending Machine (With error check)
Quick turn around and preferably if someone can work from our Bangalore / Kudlu gate office (Near Silkboard) . Work First : First version 3 to 4 days and upgraded and final in a week. Then freelancer to be available on call for few months for support.