WE HAVE A $50 BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT......PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT BUILD THIS WEB APP FOR $50 OR LESS.
We have a $50 maximum budget for this project.
A Progressive Web App is a Mobile Web App that behaves like a native app and has many of the same functions and features like a native app. If you do not know what a Progressive Web App is then please read the info at the link below that explains what it is and how to build a Progressive Web App:
[url removed, login to view]
You MUST build our Web App based on the EXACT same principles as detailed on the above link, and you MUST use the free tools mentioned in the article in order to check that the Web App is built based on Progressive Web App protocol.
The Web App will contain about 7 or 8 pages and content will include videos, audios, images and text. We will show you the Android version of this simple Web App and you are going to copy the design and layout of the Android version so that our Web App looks and operates Exactly the same as our Android app.
HERE ARE THE TASKS FOR THE PROJECT:
1. Download compressed audio, video and background image files from Dropbox
2. Create icon and Homepage with menu
3. Create 2 pages for 2 different audio tracks
4. Create 3 pages for 3 different video tracks
5. Create 2 pages containing text and image content
6. Upload compressed video, audio and image files to server for the relevant pages
7. Enable Push Notifications
8. Integrate PayPal into Web App and Shopping Cart so the Web App can be purchased via in-app purchase for $1.00.
9. Download Web App (From the area on our server where you will build the Web App) and upload/publish to our App Store for testing
If you do a good job then we will give you more work building these apps. Between now and December we will have another 20 to 30 to 30 of these Web Apps to build for Record Labels, all using the exact same template. So there will be a lot more work for you if you do a good job.
Once again we can pay $50 MAXIMUM for this project.
Please leave PM if interested.