1. Build a AR demo app like this: [url removed, login to view] using Unity 3D and Vuforia.
2. The Unity app should be able to recognize pages (image targets) in a book with unique content (pictures and text - not a repeating pattern) and then show an animated model on top (like in the video).
3. When the image target is recognized, together with the animated 3d model shown, there should be a “More” button that is enabled in the center bottom of the screen. This should be a simple link to open a web page (we need to be able to change this).
4. The app should be coded / setup in such a way that it is easy to add new image targets and associated 3d models (e.g. 3ds (multi format), .max (3ds Max), .obj (multi format)) to extent the project. So when we get the project back we can update the image targets to the pages of the book we chose as well as drop in new 3d models (associated with those pages) and weblinks and rebuild.
5. There should be 4 unique image targets and associated 3D models in the demo. So when one of 4 pages is recognized, the animated model is show (again, like the video)
6. There should be a small logo (that can be changed easily) always visible in the bottom right of the screen (shown when in AR mode).
7. The app should work on Android and iOS (That’s why we ask to use Unity 3D).
8. We can provide the 3D animated models (3ds (multi format), .max (3ds Max), .obj (multi format)).
9. The complete unity project and code should be delivered back ready to build for Android and iOS together with a working demo APK.
As this project follows the simple Augmented Reality demo in the video, it should not take long to complete, we simply don’t have time to do it ourselves.