Looking for a professional team to develop the frontend of our Corporate carpool app, which can work on both Android phones and iPhones. Its a simple, intuitive app with following screens:
1> Sign-in screen
2> Profile creation
3> Home address selection on Map interface
4> Find rides form
5> Result page with best-match co-rider
6> Past rides screen
Besides the above screens, few other items will need to be taken care of:
* App notification to the user (when the server finds a match for the rider)
* Deeplink into Google Map (to start navigation for the selected ride)
* Deeplink into Paytm (for payment of ride share to the car owner)
* App analytics integration (with google analytics or mixpanel)
- Only frontend of the app is in the project scope. All backend work will be done by me. The API usage documentation for all the required backend services will be shared upfront.
- The interactive mocks for each screen has already been created by me. Will still need some design skills from hired team to translate that into the app frontend (taking things of fonts, icons, alignment & scalable layout etc).
- The maintenance contract (which will cover fixing frontend issues and doing enhancements) after the app is launched. This can be priced out separately.
- I don't have any specific preference towards Native vs Hybrid app, will choose whichever works out best cost-wise, time-wise and would be easy for doing quick enhancements/maintenance.
- The theme of the app should be easy customizable as we would eventually whitelabel it for different companies as private car pool solution.