I need an experienced iOS developer to help customise a template (Swift, with CloudKit backend - used to be parse, but that's been updated). Details appear below. Please contact me with an estimate and you availability.
According to the developer, the template features:
- Easy customization: It has a minimalist touch and so there only a few elements.
- Storyboard makes it easy to change colors and fonts.
- Storyboard provides a visual reference and speeds up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
Looking for an experienced iOS app developer to:
- customize a purchased template (Swift 2.1 with CloudKit backend support);
- conduct testing; and
- manage iTunes registration process.
The customization includes:
- changing fonts and colors;
- turning off in-app purchases and banner ad features;
- adding categories; and
- populating quote pages with content (I will supply).
Key Skills include:
- English fluency;
- Swift 2.1 experience;
- iOS app development experience; and
- iTunes App Store registration experience.
Time Frame: 6 weeks
The template developer's description follows:
This complete app written in Swift 2.1 brings to users a quotes app that relies on CloudKit. Users can browse different categories, save their favorite ones and see the quote of the day. Also users can share any quote to Facebook, Twitter or any app they have installed on their device. The parse classes are prepared with some data and categories, but you can add or delete anything you want as well as set the quote of each day.
Moreover, the app includes Google AdMob support (banners) to directly make some revenue out of it.
Show curious and inspiring quotes: Give users nice content to browse by curiosity.
Users can store their favorite quotes: When they see a quote they like, they can store it and access directly anytime they want.
Manage data through [login to view URL]: All data in app is stored in [login to view URL] so you can change it all any moment you want.
iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
iOS8 & iOS9: Specially coded to work on the last OS major updates. (Which represents more than the 90% of devices)
Flat design: It has a flat design matching current web and app design trends.?
Easy customization: It has a minimalist touch and so there only a few elements. Concerning this fact and the use of the Storyboard, it is easy to change colors and fonts.
Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
Share to any app: Thanks to in-built share protocol, you can share any quote using any app installed on your device.
Google AdMob support: We added a bottom banner to display Google AdMob ads so you can make some revenue out of this app.
- 15th of February 2016 – CloudKit backend support
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.