We are looking for an expert iOS engineer to develop and design an email application for iOS. This is a multi-phased project, and this work is for Phase I only (we are looking for a long-term partnership).
1) iOS Engineer/Developer
2) Knowledge of email applications and how to build/configure working email app
3) Ability to design wireframes and app UI, based on mockup images provided by us
4) Understanding of email protocols, such as IMAP and POP3
A. Project Rate
Project rate is non-negotiable. This project will pay a total of $1500.00 USD based on the below milestones. If you do not agree to the price, do not apply for the job.
Milestone 1: Upfront Payment - $200
Milestone 2: iOS Design and UI - $400
Milestone 3: Project Completion 70% - $400
Milestone 4: Phase I Complete and fully functional - $500
B. Project Description (Phase I Only)
Phase I of the application project is designed to build a fully functioning email application for Gmail (future phases will include support for Yahoo, Outlook, Verizon, and AOL email). During this phase, the concentration will be on the design and layout of the user interface, the initial configuration and security settings, and the ability to trade email messages with other users. Phase I is to build a Version 1.0 of a functioning client-side email app that will allow users to add and use their Gmail account.
C. Future Project (not in scope for Phase I)
In Phase 2, the email client will be designed to provide security and privacy for users’ email messages by leveraging message encryption. The email client is intended to be a full featured email client application with an attractive user interface and highly flexible configuration options, and Phase I only consists of developing a working email applications that supports Gmail.. Phase III will include the addition of additional email services, further UI design, and publishing of app to the App Store.
Please answer and include the following in your cover letter:
2) Company Name:
3) Will you be the only developer, or part of a team?:
4) Will there be a project manager?:
5) Do you have any experience building email or similar applications? If so, please describe experience and provide example applications. :
6) Do you have design experience? If so, please describe experience and provide example applications. :
**To be considered for the project, all applications must include the following code in the cover letter to confirm that you've read the full description. If the code is not included, your application will be automatically rejected: $ave@nimals!