We need to build an Android and iOS app, that displays random text messages plus some image and some source link. There will be regular pushes to the smartphone for looking the text messages up.
In essence, we need for both Android and iOS the following:
1. Having a starting page that welcomes the users upon first usage. Furthermore, we need some Cookies acceptance panel.
2. A settings page in which you can select the following:
1. How many push notifications should you have per day? Default: 1
2. Should they appear at a random time or on a selected time per day? Default: Not random, 7 pm
3. Are there any preferred topics to be informed about? A dropdown menu should appear and one can select between some of them. Default: all
3. A page, where some card with text is displayed plus an image and link.
- This is random and in line with the preferred topics. You also have a Link from where the text comes (source).
- The text and image will be fetched either from a DB on our servers or from a DB in the app. We try to avoid already seen cards.
- You can swipe them left or right and a new card will appear.
- There is way to click on some heart.
- For all things clicked on a heart the is a second panel, where all text plus image plus link cards will be displayed. If clicking again on the heart, the respective card will disappear.
4. A running CI pipeline such that pushes on Github will be processed via Jenkins and brought to the App Stores for Android/iOS or some test app stores before.
5. The App must be running on the App stores, such that job is completed.
6. There should be some Google ads included at some positions in order to monetized the app.
7. There is an API to fetch new text and images from the backend and the API also sends user information to the backend.
In addition, it is essential, that we have the possibility to have i18n, with English as default. The fetching of the Texts will also be taken from the datasets in the respective language.
It is preferred, if the Apps are written in Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS) and the apps should be stylish and well-designed.
When you capply to this task, it is for both Android and iOS.
Overall, best practices in terms of code documentation and comments should be followed.
IMPORTANT: You may ask questions before, but the price you give is not negotiable. Once you give a bid, this is the one we go along with.