We are developing a Solitaire game for Android devices and we're looking for an experienced developer to help build new features, revise the game UI, and make changes/improvements to our existing codebase. The ideal candidate has experience with Java, C/C++, Android SDK, and Android Studio.
The game is fully functioning in a basic form and we are looking to:
1) Revise the gameplay graphics, animations, and game mechanics according to our specification. (We will provide more details once you begin working on this project as this work is under Non-Disclosure Agreement.)
2) Implement support for user-selectable card sets and wallpapers. A “theme manager” class needs to be implemented with getters/setters for the current card face, card back, and wallpaper. The game must allow card faces and card backs to be set independently or as part of a "theme" (a theme would consist of setting a wallpaper, card face, and card back). There must also be support for custom wallpaper to be set from the user’s photo library.
3) Implement a theme settings activity that allows the user to change the overall theme or individually change the wallpaper, card face, and card back settings.
4) Code the following activities/views and implement UI according to our specification:
- Game Settings activity
- Theme Settings activity
- High Scores & Statistics activity
- Game Won activity
- About Solitaire activity
- How to Play activity
5) Code several rewarding game win animations.
6) Implement the AdMob SDK with mediation adapters along with their respective SDKs. Implement banners and interstitials in select locations of the game according to our specification.
IN YOUR PROPOSAL PLEASE INCLUDE:
- Sample code for your best Android programming work.
- Why you believe you are the best fit for working on this project.
We are looking to complete this project as soon as possible. However, we do value high quality code which must be clean/tidy, readable, and maintainable. The code must also gracefully handle errors and exceptions. We do not want this project rushed at the expense of quality.
If this project goes well, we will consider working with you on a long term basis with the possibility of a full time career with us as a mobile game developer.