I am looking for an experienced, and passionate, iOS app-developer (after successful launch to be extended to android as well) to make a app with the same functionality and aesthetics as Tinder, but for business (further explanation after accepting the assignment).
Must be able to write a well-made, relatively simple, script, readable and editable by other developers in the future. Simplicity and aesthetics is KEY. The criteria for the app are listed down below:
1) Swipe right/left.
2) Make profile using Linkedin and/or Facebook;
- Best matches are the first to appear in the swipe-screen (algorithm might be outsourced, if necessary).
3) Allow 10-second video (recording and uploading to server; microphone or camera, or both) as profile-picture.
5)Two different types of profiles with slightly different functionalities (one having more administrative and customizable options);
6) Being able to message one another;
- Being able to add people to favorites.
- Create direct links to LinkedIn, Facebook and/or telephone-number.
7) In-app purchasing (monthly premium accounts, with different pricings for the two different types of profiles)
- Some form of rankingsystem and/or rewards that influence your ranking in matchmaking.
API Integration Required: Payment Processor, Social Media
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Where can I find examples of mobile apps you've developed?
- List of (past) clients
- How will we communicate during the development process?
- How will you test the app?
- Will you (and have you in the past) submit(ted) my mobile app to the appstore?
NB: Provide your portfolio!