We are looking for a freelancer or company to develop a mobile application for iOS based on an existing native Android application.
It is a GPS application that allows various functions for traffic accident cases.
The main functions are:
• Phone calls and sending SMS to emergency contacts and roadside assistance.
• Configuration of emergency contacts manually.
• Visualization of traffic status on the map (through Google Maps API).
• Parking zone save.
• Navigation to places of interest (hospitals, police stations, police stations ...) near to current location.
• Share location through phone apps (like WhatsApp, etc).
• Check the weather status (through external links and services).
• Over speed warnings (audible and visual) when in GPS navigation mode.
The application must connect to Google Maps services, specifically to:
• Maps SDK for iOS.
• Places API.
• Directions API.
Additionally, the app must connect to its own API where user data is recorded and emails are sent. We will provide documentation of it as soon as development begins.
The iOS application can be native or developed using any framework such Xamarin, PhoneGap, Ionic, etc.
https://señ[login to view URL]
Our Android app:
[login to view URL]