You can download the Vudoir ([login to view URL]) app from the App Store (worldwide available) and check it out (use it properly if you try it!). The current app version has been released in March 2017.
We have two needs right now:
1) Update Facebook and Flurry libraries.
2) By compiling that same source code with the current xCode we encountered several bugs that are not present in the official version and we want to fix them. In particular:
- timeline scrolling is not working properly
- In-app notification screen (not talking about push-notifications) not working (showing blank)
- In the search screen, every search result list is showing blank lines and, even when a line is shown, when the user tries to interact with it the line disappear.
3) Update of the image handling library we use for accessing the phone gallery/taking a picture
The development studio who built the app does not exist anymore and we are looking for a new reliable freelancer who wants to invest his time in learning the code, solve this first few basic activities and become our referent for ALL future developments.
We will provide video clearly showing the bugs stated at point 2 so you will be able to compare the behavior of the existing app (working fine) with the buggy one.
For example, this is a video showing the scrolling bug in the app built from the last version of the source code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RZlbO5Zs5EWu2nGl7pGewGOC_U9W2VyF/view?usp=sharing
We also require:
- signing an NDA
- full ownership of the source code developed
- upload of the new source code to our BitBucket
- creation of a bundle that can be uploaded to our iTunesConnect account
- a formal invoice (we are a company)
- payment will be done ONLY through Freelancer
44 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $261 cho công việc này
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 8 years of experience in mobile apps. I can do this easily, i am expert with OBjective C. Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]