We are looking for a Java Android developer who can convert Java applet code for Android (and desktop with JRE).
The project is a simple game. The coder does not need to be a games coder as the game code is already written. The existing game interface is coded using Java Swing. Mainly the interface needs to be converted from a Java Applet to Android.
The project will be split into multiple parts.
1) Update the front end code of the existing game app using and integrate the new game graphics. This is a single screen sport game.
The core game functionality should remain unchanged.
2) Integrate a loading (splash screen) and a main menu screen where the user can then choose what action to perform.
3) Create new app functionality. This is some form related functionality and displaying of some other details. We think these can be integrated using REST client/API.
This new app functionality will consists of:
- Registration and view details.
- Sticks pop-up (view only)
- Tournament and league chart (view only).
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $141 cho công việc này
hello how are you? i have good experience in developing android app. please see my portfolio i hope working your project. please contact with me. thank you.
I checked your requirement and understood what you want. I am a super Java Programmer , so I can help you in this project. Please discuss with me more details and I will provide my best. Thanks.