We need you to build a learning App that will be a side companion to our online school. Take examples as Mimo Code ([login to view URL]) and Duolingo ([login to view URL]) as benchmarks. This app consists of courses, each one with its chapters and several education activities (“Blocks”) organized as a learning trail, offering points when completed. Each block completed sum points at the end of each chapter.
We will also need you to develop a web-based backend (WebAdmin) where we will be able to do the common CRUD operations, to control all objects, such as Courses, Chapters, Blocks and users.
Customers will access it based on a subscription model, for each course, on the App. We will offer a free course in the App and a small upgrade to it in exchange of their Login data (Name, phone, email, opt-in).
All other courses will be App subscription based.
- We will sign a non-disclosure contract.
- You will deliver an MVP in up to 3 months (yes, we can discuss what will be available on this MVP).
- The App is based on React (or equivalent framework) and works flawlessly on both Android and iOS phones/tablets.
- You will deliver a guideline about the code (we are not looking for an extended documentation, but we will put it under revision and may bring suggestions (regarding security or any other relevant breach), if needed.
- You use code tools for hosting and QA like GitHub and Code Climate to track your code.
- You will develop it with the mindset that it may have a desktop version in the future (and under a new extension contract).
- Feel free to bring your own ideas to discuss and take Initiative.
Although we want the discuss the overall picture (i.e. the whole project), keep in mind that you will be hired first for the MVP, please make a bid about this project so we can discuss.