We're 2 brothers from Denmark and a brilliant designer from India who trying to help people send items from a to b by connecting them with people who have extra space in their vehicle.
In other words; A peer to peer platform where people can help transporting items. (mostly unhandy items that can't fit in a movingbox or fragile and either not possible or cost too much to send with a currier.
We have a website: Livo.nu.
We're are looking to produce the App with people who's passionate with making things smarter, simplicity and has a drive for helping people succeed.
The Design and FLOW has already been produced by our designer, and here's a Link:
[login to view URL]
Have a look before applying.
We require great experience and if a good relation develops, we're interested in having a team for the maintanence + furter development as well. (this is version 1, we already have additional add-ons for the next version --> which will be more advanced.)
* Great documentation (Onboarding menbers can easily get in sync - VERY IMPORTANT)
* Transparency (Be honest, ex. if you see a smarter way or something more long term --> bring it to the table!)
* Experience in Adobe XD (Using latest update!)
* Livo (the company) own the rights of what is produced.
* App (Mobile application) --> We're open meaning; The App has to work for Android and IOS. We challenge you to come with suggestions to Which language/program to develop in. (ex. native language, flutter. What do you recommend and why is that a good choice long term?)
* 35-40 application screens
* 9-14 in Dashboard
Please send your best thoughtful request for an interview for the App project (and hopefully long term relation for maintenance and further development).
* State you best recommendations and why you'll succeed developing this App project.
The file is our Logo, if you want to include that in your representation.
Best regards and thanks for the time,